How to Navigate a New Era of Ecommerce [Ebook]
Dash Hudson’s latest ebook uncovers how brands can adapt their strategies and leverage digital channels to drive ecommerce growth, capture new online audiences, and increase brand loyalty. Here’s what the ebook covers:
- 2020 is a time for leaders to strategically redirect operations and invest in technologies that will set businesses up for long-term growth.
- The need to be agile is paramount to success in today’s fast-paced online marketplace.
- Whether it’s choosing an image for your Amazon Storefront, paid social ad, or native ecommerce website, data-driven insights are necessary to optimize your creative for conversions.
Ecommerce transformed the retail landscape over the last decade, and online shopping officially became mainstream in 2020. From groceries and prescriptions, to home goods and fitness equipment, shopping from the comfort of your own home is here to stay. Consumers have shifted their buying habits more than ever this year, opening up new opportunities and new challenges for brands across industries.
Whether you’re just dipping your toes in the online space or you’re a fully ecommerce-dedicated business, optimizing your ecommerce strategy and measuring success is more important than ever right now. Online consumers have high expectations of the brands they interact with. They expect a consistent and engaging digital footprint, efficiency, and a frictionless shopping experience. It’s important for brands to evolve their strategies to effectively convert and retain online consumers.
The companies that have invested in ecommerce capabilities and understand the value of new technologies to create efficiency will win in 2020 and beyond. Whether it be through advertising, a product page, or organic social, digital channels present an invaluable opportunity for brands to engage audiences that are primed for conversion.
Dash Hudson’s latest ebook equips you with the best practices, tools, technologies, and strategies to set your brand up for success in today’s digital era. We explore how to approach the uptick in online traffic, learn from industry leaders, and evolve your strategy to meet your target audience on their channel of choice.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to craft a social media strategy that bolsters your ecommerce growth.
- Why the brands that invest in advertising during an economic downturn will see long term brand growth as a result.
- How marketers can capitalize on the heightened online traffic to build brand loyalty with effective visuals.
- Why fluid content calendars, adaptable digital footprints, and flexible budgets are more important than ever for brands to find success in today’s marketplace.
Want to become a DH fam member? Click here to get a demo!