TikTok’s growth isn’t slowing down anytime soon and the opportunities for brands on the platform continue to skyrocket. Our brand strategy team recently brought together the Dash Hudson community for a virtual discussion on how brands can use TikTok to amplify their social strategies. Here’s what you’ll learn in the video:
- Why TikTok is essential for brands to gain popularity with younger generations and generate buzz around campaigns and product launches.
- The influencer landscape on TikTok and how it differs from Instagram, and the tools and tactics brands need for success.
- How brands should tackle TikTok’s unique algorithm and follow trends to snag a spot on the highly coveted For You page.
If you haven’t heard, TikTok is taking over the masses. The app started out as a favorite among Gen Zers but has quickly transcended generations with over 800 million active monthly users. From celebrities and influencers, to moms and dogs, everyone is getting in on the action. And it’s due time that more brands capitalize on TikTok’s traffic and global visibility.
Brands like Chipotle, Fenty Beauty, and the NBA have mastered how to tap into the viral magic of TikTok. The platform is unlike any other social channel you’ve interacted with. TikTok revolves around trends, music, and of course, the For You page. There’s no clear-cut strategy for TikTok success (aka a direct path to the FYP), but brands across industries are testing the waters with organic and paid TikTok content — and it’s paying off in terms of brand relevance and reach.
Our brand strategy team recently brought together the Dash Hudson community for a virtual discussion on TikTok for brands. We covered everything marketers need to know to get started on TikTok and tap into the platform that’s taken the social world by storm. Our savvy brand strategists Monique Pellerin and Taylor Publicover discussed the TikTok marketing landscape for brands, and the biggest opportunities the app offers for brands to capture new audiences and drive brand awareness. And not to worry — we recorded the discussion to give you the chance to get up to speed on the latest TikTok trends.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- An introduction to TikTok and an overview of the stats that brands need to know.
- How TikTok’s unique algorithm works — basically forget everything you know about the Instagram algorithm.
- The inside scoop on TikTok influencers, how they differ from Instagram influencers, and how brands can initiate partnerships on Tiktok.
- How brands are curating organic and paid content for TikTok.
- What success looks like for brands on TikTok and the best brands to follow for inspo.
Want to become a DH fam member? Click here to get a demo!